Happiness Is In You

by - November 05, 2017

Salam alaik. Hello my lovely readers. I hope you're all having the best day ever! I am here again with another post. I feel like repeating myself, but for those of you who are new here, hi, my name is Dinie. Okay, let's move on to our topic today "Happiness Is In You". Do you know what is happiness? It means something different to all of us, right? For me, it is a feeling you get when you are content with who you are and the life you are living. For you, it may mean something different. I feel like happiness is something everyone wants but not necessarily something everyone has.

Happiness is not out there, it's in you.

I agree with this. I believe you can spend your whole life searching for happiness, but if you aren't happy with yourself, you won't find it. So how do you become happy with yourself? How do you learn to love yourself? In all honesty, I don't know, but I think that there are ways for someone to increase their love for themselves and it turn, their happiness. By love themselves I don't mean being egotistical or arrogant, I simply mean accepting themselves for who they are. Below, I have listed some ways to bring positivity into your lives, both mentally and physically.

  • Getting more sleep 😴
  • Meditate
  • Exercise
  • Eat healthy and drink water
  • Listen to music 🎧
  • Hang out with anyone that makes you happy
  • Go on an adventure ✈
  • Have a bath 🛀
  • Cry? Hahaha
  • Read inspirational quotes or book
  • Smile
  • Be patient

You are loved, you are beautiful, and you are definitely enough. Stay positive, keep smiling and love yourself! Lots of love, Dinie 😘

You May Also Like

0 comments